Saturday, December 29, 2018

FET #2 for #2 Child

The FET was a go on Dec 19 and all went well! And on Dec 27, a home test revealed it's positive!

I had her retake the test on Dec 28 since it was a faint line the first day and it's darker but I'd like to see it get darker still. I've had plenty of these faint lines not work out for us in the past so I'm still a bit weary. That said, her first FET for us was dark lines and high hcg levels and she miscarried at 5 weeks...
9dpt:


10dpt:



So what's next? Jan 2 is her hcg bloodwork and then Jan 14 will be the heartbeat ultrasound which I'm sure I will be super nervous for.

I've been taking am.bien to go to sleep and will probably need to continue to until Jan 14.

I also have a new psychiatrist appt on Jan 8 so want to hear what I should do there. I've been taking 2.5 mg of Ce.lexa and want to make sure it's enough. I've been thinking about increasing it because I really haven't felt like making plans with people and feel like I'm always tired. I know it's a busy time in my life with a toddler but don't want to function constantly as drained. :)

Overall, for the FET, N and I had a great day together. Very relaxing to have time to catch up and have quality time together which I really appreciated. When else would you get to spend that kind of time with one of your favorite people in the middle of the busiest season of the year? :)

I'm grateful for now... and anxious for a couple of weeks from now.

Hope 2019 will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment