- I was really tired still from fibroid surgery and slept A LOT
- I felt the pangs of infertility watching the other 3 couples with their kids... us with none
- My husband's friend's wives/girlfriends are great and were interested in knowing more about our journey
- Ended up finding out that one of the women is 37, hoping to get married next year and also has a fibroid, and is scared about it affecting her infertility
- Another woman is on her second pregnancy but has had recurring miscarriages - two before her first child and two before this current pregnancy
- We ate a lot
- There was a lot of book swapping going on therefore I got to read some good stuff
- We played App.les to App.les one of my favorite games!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Sleep. Eat. Read.
That's what my vaca basically entailed. Here are some re-cap thoughts on our time in Edis.to, SC: