My short journey: Been married for 3 1/2 years, ttc for 2 1/2, 3 IUIs and 2 miscarriages both at 5 1/2 weeks, and recommended fibroid surgery this summer. All this leaves me in a state of flux, which is why this community has been so incredibly amazing to me! I love how we can relate to each other, sometimes much better than our real life friends. Check out my last posting if you're new called On Being a Good Friend because it's oh-so hard to be one & infertility can and does affect friendships. I think many of you could see yourselves in it.
- NYC Next Up: a mini-vacation this coming weekend to NYC for a childhood friend's wedding. We both grew up in Montreal and found each other again about 8 years ago. She says I'll be her oldest friend at the wedding! We'll also be staying with my dear college friend and hopefully having a blast in one of my favorite cities!!
- India. I love my job in HR & we're opening an office in India, so am excited about going over there at some point TBD but likely very soon to help open it up officially, recruit & give the new team some TLC.
- Operation: Get My Body Back. I've been on a kick to lose the weight I put on during tcc. Like my good friend Hannah says - if I'm not pregnant, I'm going to be skinny! I just love that! She inspired me and many have joined me along this journey.
- This past week was great - I weighed in finally since the miscarriage and I think I've already lost since then! I did bik.ram yoga 4x and ran 1x. I made smart eating choices and stuck to my points (more or less) - went over only 5 total all week! How did you do?
- This week I commit to bik.ram yoga 4x again - maybe even 5x (once in NYC??)! Running 1-2x, writing everything down again, making smart choices (cantalope has been one of my favorites) and weighing in. What will you do?