I've taken a bit of a break from ICLW but am excited to rejoin this month. Here's my brief story and where I am:
- Been trying for almost 3 years, 3 IUIs resulting in 2 miscarriages at 5 1/2 weeks and latest was fibroid surgery in August
- Had been feeling very low emotionally with a 3 year ttc milestone looming as well as a 1 year milestone from 1st miscarriage around Thanksgiving
- Discussions with husband ongoing about trying naturally, no drug fertility treatments and/or adoption
- Sought support group & counseling, which seems to be helping
- Feeling better in general - want to approach this as life is bigger than this, while of course feeling the absence in our lives...