Monday, February 1, 2010

Blessings

We are so blessed.

We have a wonderful marriage, loving families, good health, fulfilling careers, a beautiful home, etc. Is it ok to want more? Is it ok to say I want children on top of all of that?

How does life work?
Does each person have their 'cross to bear'?
Is this ours?
If we get children, do we trade that for something else?

How much worse would that something else be??

Maybe I'm asking for too much, too soon. Maybe it's not that bad. I know we'll have a family - someday, somehow. We just don't know when or how yet...

Maybe it is a blessing to know that at least we'll get there someday, somehow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I came across your blog! This post is another that I have definitely felt & questioned those same things in our IF struggle, also thanks for the book recommendations in your earlier post...I've read a couple of those, but not all of them & think I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete