We all feel changed by infertility - some on the outside (weight gain anyone?), most on the inside (hope/hopelessness, anger, frustration, sadness, jealousy, shall I keep going?).
So, yes, I've been affected by all of that and more. So, what's looking back at me?
- loving wife
- caring daughter-sister-aunt-friend (Infertile Mind has inspired me to be a better aunt! read her, she's inspiring in many ways!)
- good at my HR job
- great manager
- enjoy athleticism (running, swimming, biking, hiking especially)
- gotten into hot yoga (not good at it, but makes me feel good!)
- committed to Weight Watchers again (did it in 2001) (and have lost 7 lbs so far... just 5 more to go - those creepy 12 lbs post-marriage, post bcp weight)
- lover of great writers and books that you stay up too late to read
- love all things cheesy & sappy (Delilah anyone?)
- love to laugh
- like being creative but isn't necessarily so!
- love, love, love random acts of kindnesses